Party Wall Surveyor recovery of fees

How should a Party Wall Surveyor, go about recovering validly awarded fees which have not been paid?  I would expect the MScs amongst you to reach for Dunn’s law guides, Civil Litigation, Be Civil and expend a considerable number of hours working out how best to proceed.  However there is a better way which will professionally and non-antagonistically encourage the payment of fees.  Bruce provides a pre-action protocol for debt claims which include the Information sheet and reply form and Financial statement on application to Bruce serving Thanet, Kent and London

Bruce Spenser MSc MCIOB Managing Director