Click for Bruce's Party Wall Cyclopedia

Party Wall Payments for Works Done

If you have raised your parapets for a loft extension/built a Party Wall  and the adjoining owner wants to enclose upon the wall you can claim payment for its use.  If the Building Owner wishes to enclose upon your wall similar payments should be negotiated.

Party Wall Surveyor serving Thanet and London

Third Surveyor serving England and Wales

Bruce Spenser MSc LCGI
Bruce Spenser MSc LCGI